Final Sound Object – “I am Dyslexic“
Changes that were made:
- replaced music in the background to fix with the mood of the audio clips. I felt that the new upbeat music gave the piece a more positive feel and helped the “talking” bits move a bit faster for the listener.
- Tweaked with volume and sound of all audio clips to have a better flow throughout the entire piece and moved a few clips to give a better pause or flow to the entire piece.
- updated the “logo” for a new fresh/clean look
- added cited works to give more context of who is speaking for the listener.
- ‘I AM DYSLEXIC’ short documentary
- I Am Dyslexia … DyslexiaFacts.Net
- Richard Branson: Growing Up Dyslexic
- Steven Spielberg – Dyslexia Interview
- Tom Cruise Talks About Ron Hubbard’s Study Tech
- What’s It Like Being Dyslexic?
- How Dyslexia Is Developed-Important! (Episode 3) The Gift of Dyslexia/ Book Review
- Abilities of Dyslexics (Episode 4) The Gift of Dyslexia/ Book Review
- Whoopi Goldberg Interview (page:2/3)
- Keira Knightley – Dyslexia and Love of Reading
- The Fonz, Henry Winkler on Writing Dyslexia Children’s Book Series on SIRIUS XM
- Tropic Thunder (2008) “You never go full Retard!”
- Sesame Street: “I Am Special” with Grover